David F. Dumont & Rosalyn Dumont
Guardianship & Eldercare Services
Does this situation
sound familiar to you?
Your aging family
member lives hundreds of miles away in Central Florida, and
every time you call, you become further concerned about their
ability to live on their own. You put down the phone, wondering
- Are they unable to self-administer their medications?
- Are they able to understand their Doctor's instructions and
- Has their personal hygiene become a problem?
- Have they lost their ability to make timely payments on their
important bills, i.e. Medicare Supplement Premiums, Utility bills,
Home-Owner's Insurance Premiums, etc.?
- Are they easy targets for exploitation?
- Would they be willing to ask for help, or would they even know who to ask or where to find a trustworthy and
- Are they unwilling to even consider moving to an Assisted Living
Facility (Retirement community)?